Meet your physician, dietitian, pharmacist, clinician, counselor, therapist, psychologist, psychiatrist, nurse, doctor online
Simple and convenient to use
See your doctor from anywhere, just click their personalized room link (like doxy.me/YourDrsName) to join them for a video call.
Private and secure
All data is encrypted, your sessions are anonymous, and none of your information is stored. We adhere to HIPAA, PIPEDA, and GDPR data privacy requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, as a patient you actually don’t need to create an account with us to see your provider. You can simply go to your providers url (doxy.me/YourDrsName). You will check in and your provider will start the call when they are ready.
All data is encrypted, patient sessions are anonymous (we don’t know who you are) and no patient info is stored persistently. We use the AES cipher with 128-bit keys to encrypt audio/video, and HMAC-SHA1 to verify data integrity.
Doxy.me is free for your provider to use. The cost of the appointment would be decided between you and your provider.
The following steps should be done by you and your provider:
1. Use headphones
2. Reduce the volume of speakers
3. Move the microphone away from the speakers
1. Restart your computer: restart your computer before your first call.
2. Wifi: be close to your wifi router, make sure no other parties on the network are using up the bandwidth, and you don’t have a lot of browser windows open.
3. CPU/GPU usage: ensure no high intensity programs are running on the computer.