In 2019, our innovative software services for the US healthcare industry saw unprecedented success. Join us to design and implement platform architecture to support exponential growth in 2020 and beyond.Overview
We are seeking a highly-skilled developer / platform architect to solve challenges at the intersection between software and systems. You will work closely with our CTO and Lead Developer on a green-field project to design and implement a new platform architecture for supporting unprecedented growth and reliability. We will also look to your expertise in improving how our software performs, how our systems interact, how we deliver software and more.
This position is ideal for a backend web developer with strong systems experience.
- Office Location: Podil (metro Kontraktova), Kyiv, Ukraine
- Tech/Tools: Node.js, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Google Cloud, Typescript, ES2017+, Angular.js, Vue.js
- Our Team: Academics, Researchers, Technologists, and Innovators from the USA and Ukraine. We work in English.
- Our Work:
- Competency and experience as a backend web developer. We expect you to have hands on experience designing and building production-grade backend web software, and to deeply understand the functioning of modern web software.
- Notable, demonstrable expertise building modern software platform architecture. Let’s discuss your ideas on service design, scaling, information security and other challenges in the operation of modern software services.
- Friendly, patient, communicative, and honest. We are (mostly) Americans, and hire people that fit into the culture of our company.
Sound interesting? Come by our office for a casual coffee and chat to explore how we might work together. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to set something up.