February is American Heart Month and with heart disease being the leading cause of death in the United States, we want to recognize the top clinics around the country that are using doxy.me to push the potential of cardiology advancements through telemedicine.
The pandemic put the healthcare industry through one of the biggest hurdles we’ve seen. From providers having to make an overnight transition to virtual care, learning and adapting to new protocols, and treating an influx of Covid-19 patients, the pandemic brought awareness to many flaws in the healthcare system. These flaws showcased the importance of adopting health technology and the opportunities created by extending care to more patients.
For the providers combating America’s deadliest disease, there are many benefits of engaging in telecardiology. However, embracing technology is not always for the faint of heart. Meet some of the country’s top clinics who have risen to the challenge:
- 1. Heart Care at Sanger Heart & Vascular Institute – Charlotte, North Carolina
- 2. Oklahoma Heart Institute – Tulsa, Oklahoma
- 3. Seton Heart Institute – Austin, Texas
- 4. Valley Heart Institute – Modesto, California
- 5. Temecula Valley Cardiology – Temecula Valley, California
- 6. North Ohio Heart Center – Northern Ohio counties
- 7. Cary Cardiology – Cary, North Carolina
- 8. Colorado Springs Cardiologists – Colorado Springs, Colorado
- 9. Cardiovascular Medicine, PC – Davenport, Iowa and Moline, Illinois
- 10. Pima Heart and Vascular – Southeastern Arizona